ECA Library is excited to announce a pilot of an exciting new e-resource and discovery tool developed by TDNet that will allow our users to search all of the library's electronic resources in just a single search. Think of it like a Google Search, but smarter.
- For more information on the Library's Information resources including relevant resources on climate and change and sustainable development, please visit: Online Databases.
- For access to full-text online journals, see e-Journals.
- For access to full-text online books, see e-Books.
- To see if ECA Library has access to a specific online journal title, visit Journals A-Z.
- For links to recent ECA Publications on Climate Change, see ECA Publications.
- For a bibliography of books on Climate Change and Sustainable Development available at ECA Library, see Bibliographies.